25.7.08

Sweet Boundless Boobies!

A close friend of mine is getting married this Saturday, so I wanted to throw her a mini-bachelorette-party. It was an all day affair, but I won't go into the list of things we did that may not interest anyone, and if it does, you can always ask. That is, if I don't disappear off the face of the earth again...

My obsession with turning everyone I know, with boobs and without, onto Agent Provocateur led me to give them a call about having all the girls go and try on things, and pitch in for our friend's bridal set. I would have settled for a just letting them know they were going to be invaded, but what we got was so much better I had to share.


We arranged an after-hours private event, where we had personal attention from the super sweet, gorgeous staff, with macarons, pink champagne, rose vodka and chambord cocktails! Two hours of giggling tipsy while we all tried on mounds of lingerie, admired each other and whined about our jealousy of so-and-so's boobs, waist, or butt-to-thigh crease, we all left with at least one item, and a full set for our friend. I can't imagine a more fabulous way to end the evening to a long day of girliness.

This was their first private event in the San Francisco store, but everything went off beautifully and I recommend it to anyone who is planning a bachelorette event! Even if you're shy, you can hide yourself in a private dressing room, but I can't be held responsible if you come bursting out to show the world your goods because you look so amazing!

They even let me bring my little puppy, Frances, to the party... in fact, they requested her presence! You can't beat garters and puppies!


Agent Provocateur San Francisco
54 Geary Street
San Francisco, CA 94108
415.421.0229

No comments: