14.3.07

Spring!


Spring is coming, as proof by the ranunculus that I so love. They're like roses, except when they bloom fully they aren't hideous - they are layer upon layer of petals, little balls of petals. I also love dahlias and peonies... none of which are in season for my wedding.

Rob and I won this vintage teak table on ebay the other day, I'm really excited about it... worried it won't come before we leave Japan in which case we'll have to ask someone to stay and wait for it the day it is expected to arrive. Someone will be taking care of old-man-buns and lychee anyway, so it isn't that much more, right? Well, maybe it is.... our rug came today too, the other one was sent away because it had a pee like stain on it (uh, nasty!) As did my wedding glasses. Yea, wedding glasses.... with blue on them (that's right! something blue....)

So my wedding planning is coming together slowly. Our catering meeting got pushed back until the 20th and invitations until the 25th. So we'll be busy in the upcoming two weeks before going to Japan. We're actually starting to discuss the layout of the wedding and activities, so it's getting a little more hectic in the trying to work things out.

I need table runners - very very very long ones. If one of you seamstresses is willing to help out - I'll give you... wedding gown preservation, envelope stuffing, lolita wardrobe dry cleaning free... anything you want! I'm also going to be buying paper parasols for the wedding most likely, so if you want some, let me know. That means if you are having an outdoor wedding before or after, you can have/borrow/split the cost with me. ^_^

No comments: