20.4.07

save the dates? design officially approved and sent to the printer.
rubber stamp? approved and getting made.
calligrapher? check sent, totally excited.
custom hairpin? deposit sent, color swatch chosen.. set to be painted in August/July.

... application to Martha Stewart Weddings...? err.. my designer sent it to me super excited and told me to try for it... I don't think my wedding is high in the details, nor is it in the budget of a lot of those weddings.



oh, and my appointment to try on my possible second wedding gown, set.
i feel very accomplished.

things we haven't done anything about: cake. insurance. music. accessories for me, clothes for rob. purchasing decorations... or finalizing what they will be ;_;

finalizing catering menu... fun fun fun.


-----
we're working on the guest list. :( it's tough, with only 100 spots and most of them taken by my family, it's just a mess trying to decide who to invite. Rob's lucky, his list of friends is all on there because it's short... mine is HUGE and I know I can't get everyone. ;_;

and less than 100 seats total, yea, no one can bring a date unless we're friends with both sides of the couple or they're married. ;_; How do you go about making people feel like you wish you could invite them, but... your family is gigantic?

(it only got bigger now that more people in my family moved to CA or NY and they all want to use my wedding as an excuse to get together.. and more family from Korea and Canada will be attending my wedding than at my sister's, so my family's list is just ridiculous... and they're not even distant family. ;_; )

No comments: