30.6.07

Introduction!

Hi Everyone!
I'm really excited to be joining the sweet ranks of becoming a new candy-bee! It seems so fitting for me because I have a ridiculous sweet tooth and am notorious for having candy with me at all times!

We met in college, and he said at first look with my crazy pink hair and weird Japanese punk clothing that I was crazy, then spoke to me and decided I was "normal". He has since learned his first impression was right! I'm a Japanese importer, animator by degree, and he's a video game programmer - so we're both complete geeks. We spend a whole lot of time on our computers, going to Japan, decorating our home with vintage furniture and high tech toys... but mostly raising our two puppies, a papillon and a long coat chihuahua.

We're getting married on an organic farm an hour from our home. We really want to focus on wonderful local foods, the beautiful warm and natural setting, and the good company of close friends and family. I'm a sucker for all things vintage and envision my wedding as Seurat's "Saturday in the Park", although Mr. Gummi Bear scoffs at that image. I really want the whole event to feel relaxed and comfortable for everyone!

Despite being an artist, I'm all thumbs and am here representing the DIY-impaired! I'm really happy to be a part of the community and hope I can share a little bit of my strange style aand get feedback from the whole community! thanks!

No comments: