8.2.07

So we're slowly moving through the process.

We have almost worked out all the kinks with the venue. I want rob to hurry up and sign the contract, but we're waiting to hear from one of the catering options if they are available that day so we at least have two choices.

We're currently talking with a photographer about making an appointment to meet with her, our planner has given us a few others that we will be contacting to see more of their work.

In more exciting news, I went to relish at home and saw the hairpins I will most likely be ordering for myself and my sister.... and she immediately told the designer that I am getting all my letterpressing done with... who emailed my coordinator and told her that I went to the shop. It's funny, they're all friends and word spreads.



In other news, this is what I got from relish at home:


i ♥ j.mendecino.

No comments: