11.2.08

There has been a lot of discussion...

about boobage. Now, I'm not overly endowed, but us itty-bitty girls need a way to keep them puppies in for some level of modesty. I'm sure it'd be less than wedding-appropriate to be nipping out all over the farm.

Having an open back dress, I didn't really have that many options, so I'm happy to say that the nu-bra worked well for me. I cannot vouch for girls that have nice big melons, but for the mosquito bite troop, this may work for you!

here it is working well:


I bought one to use at my dress trials, but they are definitely stickiest the first use, so I bought a new one for the day of. It worked well, didn't become less tacky - but I'm also famous for not sweating, so I'm not sure if that is something to be concerned about. I'd recommend buying one and running around and seeing if it can hold up to whatever crazy wedding antics you might get up to. Even if you don't plan on dancing, you should probably do something that makes you sweaty and then perform the best boobshake you can muster in your living room to see if one boob become unstuck and slaps your partner in the face in a less than bridal way. If it manages to come unstuck but slaps them in a very bride-like way, let me know - I want video proof of this classy sweaty boob slap.

here it is withstanding very animated story:


The unfortunate thing about my dress was that because it was a sheath with very little holding it to me, my nu-bra was a very active party member.

It came out to welcome people to a piece of cake!


and it also wanted to introduce us as married!


I have a million photos of it poking out, thank god I'm not modest or I would have very few photos of me at my own wedding. I want everyone that see my wedding photos to share in the joy that was my stick-on-boob-holder. I mean, it was an integral part of my whole wedding experience!

All that being said, it held on with no discomfort and never came unstuck. At more it left my boobs looking a little weird and wrinkly from the stickyness going on not quite evenly.. but that was just more sexiness for Mr. GB to look forward to. Or perhaps a peek into his future 50 years from now.

No comments: