2.11.07

Cleaning Up.

So, the day came and went, but somehow, a lot of our stuff... didn't. Spread between my parents' home, his parents' home, and our place is a ridiculous amount of items. Some of the items I can see myself keeping, we set aside the board games, about 6 seat cushions, and all the ann wood birds that were not given to our helpers. My sister suggests putting everything together and ebaying it as a pre-made wedding, ha!




But what do I do with 800 cello bags and 400 glassine bags? I can't feel good throwing them out - but are they worth putting on ebay? Does anyone have any really cute ideas for Christmas that involves 94819032190 mushroom birds and a lot of cello wrap? Something beyond using them to make the world's crappiest xmas gift (mushroom birds surrounded by cello and stuffed into a glassine bag!) or the trash?

I'm off to put the ann wood birds all around the house. any cute location recommendations that doesn't involve them falling/getting soiled/turning into spider-lairs? I need something to distract me for the long few weeks of waiting for more photos ahead!

1 comment:

Plummie said...

Ooh! I would love to buy some of the Ann Wood birds...though it doesn't sound like you'll be parting with any of those :(