31.10.07

I've been kissing high school boys.

This is my excuse for being vacant, I'm going to claim that my laziness and complete lack of posting is due to Mono*. It's not because I'm in the post wedding lull. It's not at all a depression based on having very few photos of the event. It's because I'm too tired to do anything other than drag my slug-like body down the hall to pour myself a bowl of cocoa puff... just enough sugar for me to surf anthropologie online and dream of the day I will have the energy to go and buy more cardigans.

I had PTWS (just like Mr. Monkey's description) and forced poor Mr. GB to go into the garage and paint our placeholder dining room table's legs. I say placeholder because we do intend to get something nice. but until we can, I couldn't look at the plain legs and be satisifed... well, when had PTWS. Ask me now and I'll sniff dirty socks and think "oh.. not so bad... I can wear these if only I can avoid laundry one more day..."



What's that I see? Thank you cards. We're on top of this, I swear. I did a whole 5! During our 3 days of activity, I managed to gocco our thank you cards and buy a few more just in case some of the gocco ones looked like our dogs did them. They did, actually, we've forced them into slave labor as well.


You can see by how unorganized the living room is that we're starting to decay as humans. Note the paper source bag from the fillmore store since we're boycotting the berkeley one. The dreamcast, currently right side up, although it doesn't play unless it's upside down anymore... and the huge PILE of dog toys. People, please stop giving these to us, they don't need any more!!!!


I bought the two on the left from etsy! I adore etsy!
We leeched the labeling idea from the most recent MS weddings.
and my gocco cards, albeit amateur and less impressive than what the average toddler can do (again, I'm going to claim the dogs did it) is the pattern of our rug. Because I love our rug THAT MUCH.

I bet you were hoping for more photos of the wedding. Me too. Until then, I'm going to go back to pretending I'm dead and shaking my fist at xbox katamari. Why is this one so freakin' hard?!

*I don't have mono, nor have I been kissing high school boys. I've just been licking the rims of every used cup I see.

No comments: