3.10.07

my hands hate me.

I'm a slave driver. I'm forcing last minute crafts into my schedule of work and meetings like nobody's business... well, except yours, of course! Well, like all the rest of us and our envy of Mrs. Plumeria's awesome palmier idea, we wanted to offer something as a snack upon arrival! It's been tough to keep Mr. GB from eating the cookies!!! I think an electronic remote collar with zapping on his neck will work.

Cookie Belts!

yes, the bear are for our "special" friends... points if you are so geeky to know who he is!

We have been printing and cutting these leisurely while watching Daily Show or the Office, so it's been slow going on getting them ready. I think we'll keep the tradition of doing these at a slow pace while watching tv as to trick Mr. GB into doing more crafts while he's "resting". Not that I don't have a bunch of wood that I need him to cut for me this week.... don't ask.

Am I done crafting? I think so, but I forget. This is how busy we are, I don't even know how busy anymore!

No comments: