15.10.07

Feathers and Quills?

So I'm stepping back a little and showcasing some finished work that we had done for the wedding I didn't get a chance to write about before.

I know I got my ceremony pin from k.autumn from relish at home, but one is never enough, so I asked her to make me something completely new and different, nothing like she'd ever made before. Being awesome and sweet, she obliged and shortly after our meeting presented me with this.



A mix of vintage stones, laces, and dyed feathers, this one was by FAR Mr. GB's favorite pin. I was completely blown away by how wonderful this pin was. We had talked a bit and looked at sample pieces, but I really wasn't expecting something this pretty to come of it. I know, I go on and on, but really, it IS pretty darn special!


And next, our calligraphy for the wedding was finished! We had a piece missing and another misspelled, but they were overnight rushed to us, so it was all ok! I had never thought about it, but I guess calligraphers keep a few pieces just in case! Rebecca's calligraphy is so unique, it really worked well with the feel of the whole event.



you can almost make out the menu... almost!

No comments: