3.10.07

Relish your home.

You've seen the photos, you saw it in martha stewart weddings and all the design blogs. K. Autumn's hair pins.

The only thing you don't know is that Kelly of K. Autumn is possibly one of the nicest people on the planet. I'm lucky enough to live close by her shop, Relish at Home, in Berkeley. I stopped in, wanting to pick up the latest j. mendicino vase, and I mentioned I was getting married and saw her pin. Within seconds I had a handful of feathers and pins in my hand and were talking about the process of getting one made. Since I'm local, I was able to hand pick my beads and rhinestones, feel the feathers, and, best of all, work with Kelly personally!

So here is her hard work:

the color is a little different, sorry!

It's a gorgeous raspberry color and absolutely stunning! I'm really excited to have been able to work with her on this!

If you live in the SF bay area, stop by Relish at Home, she just remodeled and it's cuter than ever! If you are even considering getting a pin, Kelly is amazing and you won't be able to resist getting one after you see one in person.

No comments: