5.10.07

Wedding Bag for Gamer Girls!

I know, I know, I bought a clutch already. But then I got hooked on Phantom Hourglass and neeeeed my DS with me. So I wanted to get something to hold it! I present you with the perfect portable gaming wedding clutch!



Hell Yes. Now I can bring my games with me in STYLE, hiding my shame in a satin bag from the few attendees that don't know I'm a hideous game freak, sitting in my own several day filth slashing on a screen in anguish over not being able to control my boomerang properly. If it weren't for the new GODLY Whole Foods around the corner, I'd be eating a lot of disgusting food on top of that. Seriously, the new Whole Foods in Oakland is freakin' amazing and in a really neat building. If you live in the area, go and gorge yourself on overpriced fruit (but it's SO neatly stacked!) and a lot of falsely healthy soups. "it comes from whole foods... that cheesecake HAS to be good for me!"


I admit the bag is plain on the front, but I don't have a ridiculous collection of stupid pins and random bits and pieces here for nothing. If I am feeling crafty, which we know I never am, I will probably floof it up. I do appreciate the stripey, vaguely nautical waspy fabric on the inside!

Gamer girls who know that you will bored at your own wedding and want to ignore your husbands blah blahing about whatever you're eating, bring your entertainment stylishly in your bag and still have room for your lip gloss! ...or an exploded slightly melty bag of skittles like I will undoubtedly have in mine!

ps. someone asked where I got that bird necklace from - it's 'Alex and Monroe' just fyi!

No comments: