14.10.07

I'm beat!

The wedding is over!

Mr. GB said it felt so short, but I felt like it took forever to start, but we still didn't have time to set everything up perfectly. We were planning on setting up Friday, but it was pouring rain.

We had our complaints, but overall things went really well and we were glad to see after the music had stopped and vendors were packing up, a lot of our friends were still sitting on the lawn playing games and laughing. We wanted people to be able to go whenever they wanted, but were happy to see people staying because they wanted to relax on the grass and hang out.

Despite the hiccups, the feel of it was exactly what we wanted it to be!



I'm sitting in my messy ass living room with the pups drained, eating cake and trying to let it wash over me, but I'll be back, I promise~!

No comments: