17.10.07

It almost didn't happen...

It's true. If you are in Northern California, the rain on Friday was pouring! We had to be begged to come out through tears and the possibility of rain cancellation, traffic, heavy rain... probably the most convincing part was listening to our coordinator roll around on the lawn to prove that if we had mats and blankets, the rain wouldn't soak through, so we COULD have our lawn games.

Well, that and Mr. GB bought me these to cheer me up:


After two hours of driving and frustration, we arrived as the rain was stopping. We unpacked, decompressed, then head to our hotel with four of our friends to begin the last minute cookie crafting. I love them, after several hours with some of my favorite people, we were rolling around on the ground in good spirits, knowing that even if it poured, at least we'd have been talking about the two momos (that's our loving nickname for our mormon friends) competition of bow tying cookies faster than the 4 of us combined!!!! After threats and growling, we had 400 cookies wrapped and ready to go!


So how did it end up? Well, we don't have our professional photos for another two months, but we have proof from a few snaps here and there.




with that... what do you want to hear about during that 2 months of waiting for my real photos? I don't want to dry up into a shriveled blogless prune for two months! Is there anything you'd like to hear about the planning that I didn't cover that you've been DYING to know about? Or details about the day? Or about my WILD adventure with two manicures in a day?!

or should I just stuff a sock in it?

No comments: