8.10.07

Odastyle Tempations.

Remember how I had my dress anxiety, but in the midst of the horrors, we discovered Odastyle? We already knew they were sweet, super nice, amazingly talented girls... but how much? Well, they gave me something totally unexpected:


How totally amazing are these? They are the sweetest girls, and now these pins are just the most darling things ever! I'm really speechless and can't say enough about how gorgeous they are!! If you are looking for a custom made anything at all, they can do it! My rambling can't even come close to describing how great they are. Hell, if you're in the bay area and you want to see them, I'll meet you in a dark alley and let you look at them in person. That's how totally impressed I am and how convinced I am that you will be calling them begging to get something uniquely YOU made!

I'm so close to making Mr. GB go out and buy a glass display case so I can showcase all the ridiculously amazing works of art that I've received for my wedding. Screw the wedding, I'm just going to have an art show.


PS - does anyone have a nail salon they can recommend for amazing cuticles and possibly a tip? My nail broke in a horrible-owie-bleedy place and it won't grow to a normal length before the wedding, I'm sure, so any recommendations for somewhere to get that fixed and make my fingers look like they haven't been crafting for 18 months would be much appreciated! (both frou frou and hole-in-the wall recommendations welcome!)

No comments: