27.9.07

And now, for something completely different

I like Hello Kitty, I admit it. I have a few odd hello kitty paraphernalia that I collected over the years. You know, Hello Kitty douche set (i kid you not), Badtz Maru Condoms, Hello Kitty Maxipads... the usual. Mr. GB has no idea how much I used to bathe myself in Hello Kitty goods, buying as much as I could and drooling over the Hello Kitty Vespa... but those days are over. I still look at the Sanrio website from time to time though and found a Hello Kitty Wedding Line! I could start over with the wedding planning if we were only a few weeks away.... a Hello Kitty themed wedding!

(I'm not posting the Hello Kitty Wedding dress MONSTROSITY because it's just that, a pink horror with lace. And it's not Sanrio official!)

Hello Kitty Ring Pillow:


Hello Kitty Floral Arrangement:


Hello Kitty... Rings?


Beyond this, Sanrio will help you engrave mirrors, toasting glasses, and even make Senbei (crackers) with Kitty and Daniel burned into them as favors. Permanently mark your future husband as a total spineless sucker by forcing him to carry Hello Kitty dolls and wear a Hello Kitty tie... driving away in a Hello Kitty car.

This is my dream. Mr GB in all pink despite his skin being pink... turning him into a formless blob of pink that from afar looks naked. (it's frightening when he tries t wear pink.)

No comments: