13.9.07

Last Month of FREEDOM!!

It's down to the last month of singlehood - time to get in those last minute flings and wild sex parties in!!

Honestly, though, I'm feeling half completely relaxed and half completely insane. How is that possible? Well, nothing is technically going wrong at this point, there are a few things to smooth out, a few things that haven't arrived and vendors I haven't heard from... and most of my rsvps are still in the void. We think the USPS has eaten them, as we know a few people sent theirs and they have yet to arrive. But it's a kind of lull before the storm, I think. I can see feel the winds a-blowin' and the air is thick with the hurricane to come... or I could be misinterpreting my deep desire for a pair of bright wellies.

I know we're going to be busy, so I'm trying to soak up my few fake moments of calm. I mean, frankly, the only thing that is completely done and finalized is the venue and the cake - so I should be working my little butt off to get everything done before the end of this month so I can focus on the things that are inevitably going to break and need attention in October. By this I mean, I've spent all week avoiding doing anything wedding related other than making lists of thing to do and instead, have been sitting on my ass eating a whole lot of candy.

But don't worry, we have tons of to do lists! and that's a start, right? It probably doesn't help that we haven't even bothered to get our marriage license - but thanks to the last post by Miss Eggplant about how easy it is, I'm not worried. Online reservation here we come!

Back to eating candy, now - we'll call this week "Miss Gummi Bear's attempt at growing a sweet sweet booty for the wedding"

No comments: