6.9.07

I'm turning blue over here!

Normally Mr. GB goes to get the mail when the post rings the bell because I have a tendency to only be half dressed at all times, but he was in the bathroom (haha, now the whole world knows you potty!) and so I threw a sweatshirt on and ran down the stairs. It was addressed to Mr. GB, and being the law abiding citizen and trusting girl that I am... I ripped that sucker open within seconds of it being placed in my hands. Before Mr. GB had come out, I was running into the living room with my treasures.


This is about the point where I was going "zomg zomg zomg!!!!1111one" in that internet message board way. With the Zs and 1s included.




After my depression in not being able to get the birds for my cake topper, I hadn't expected a single bird to come to my door. Now I have 3 special secret birds!

Mr. GB says not to hold my breath (yea, uh huh) because he doesn't want me to get disappointed, but there might be more in our future. More birds?! After a few 15 minutes of being shaken vigorously and beat up for secret keeping, I.... totally didn't calm down. Now I am going to hold my breath, and like a 6 year old in the back seat I'll be asking him every 30 minutes until the morning of "are they coming yet???" He can threaten to turn the car around, but I'm keeping the birds even if he's leavin'.




I am SO totally marrying you.

No comments: