24.9.07

Lost in a sea of to-do lists.

We're counting down the days and starting to panic. So many things to iron out and finalize and... start and finish. Oops, I put too many projects off and I have to start them this week!

One of those emergencies was quickly fixed by the nice people over at Paper Monkey Press. We realized on Friday that our table numbers were only one sided, not two sided as we had wanted! So they let us go to their studio, drop them off, and we picked them up yesterday! It was a really fast turn around and we've been nothing but thrill with the quality of the letterpressing. You don't need to be a designer to work with them, you just have to follow their guidelines as on their website and they can make your own designs a paper-pressed reality!


menu, drink label, place card, directions, invite, horizontal sign, two sided table number, git tag, rsvp envelope and two sided rsvps
This is the overview of everything we have received from their press! Only our save-the-dates were not done by them as we didn't really have much time for it.

Sorry I've been absent, it's a mad house over here and I.. uh... kinda injured my foot and have been whining and hobbling around the house. Mostly whining.

ps. the nuvaring did the trick and I pushed it a week later and have been drinking a ton of water and wishing I could run off that 1.5" I gained from using it... stupid broken-feeling foot!

No comments: