17.9.07

Feeling Productive

Between having a bridal brunch with my sister and some friends, walking out with a whole lot of anthropologie and a box of sweettarts that I have been eating non stop for the past 2 days, a wedding on Sunday, and beating Blue Dragon in the evenings... we've been pretending that we're not getting married and that we have nothing to do. So when we woke up this morning, we sadly went through our catering proposal to write up a list of questions so we were prepared for our Thursday call... tired and not at all interested in hearing about coffee bean options, I felt like a pile of uninspired, unmotivated goo.... until the doorbell rang.

Whenever I get a package in the mail that I forgot was coming, it makes me feel like I'm on top of things. So as I ran down the stairs (I was wearing pants for once) I got a few packages, and sadly, no rsvps. We're missing about 1/3 of them, some of which I have found out are NOT coming... not the people, they are coming, but they are refusing to rsvp on principle. They don't want to "conform to societal expectations." I have a big middle finger to those people who think it's above them to send a prepaid envelope with a check box back to me!!! See if I don't poop on your plate and say "oooo well, someone should have checked fish and sent back the rsvp! no rsvp/no meal choice = poo for lunch!"

Anyway, back to the package. I wanted a clutch for the wedding to fill with candy and my DS... um.. I mean makeup and essentials. Right... I don't wear makeup, so it will go entirely unused and fill up space, probably spilling on the inside of the bag by the end of the day. I can just imagine myself dusting off a powder covered skittle and eating it.


I ordered it online from Lily Wigglesworth Bags, which is worth ordering from just for the name "Wigglesworth". It was a whopping $40.20! Ok, so shipping from the UK isn't the cheapest thing, but it's still not a huge expense and it arrived in less than a week!



I feel like I'm on top of things now... just enough to ignore the rest of those emails and calls I should be making and go back to playing some yahoo games! Thank goodness for casual gaming distractions!

No comments: