3.8.07

Agent Provocateur Sale!! drooling for you and yours.

I hadn't planned on buying any lingerie for the night of... or after... honestly, I plan on passing out and not waking up for several days. But Agent Provateur is having a sale, so for the sake of my own personal lust and the spending monster awakening in me, maybe Mr. GB will actually get treated. Or more likely he'll just catch me standing in the mirror, after which I'll promptly kick him out so I can continue to admire my lingerie in quiet solitude.

I'm absolutely in love with Agent Provocateur. They have a sweet pin-up vintage style where you can go for sweet, shy, but tempting coverage or just full on bondage style straps and pasties if you're into that. They have a few locations within the US, but if there isn't one near you... you can always browse their online store!

Items are 38%-65% off their sale selection. They also have a bridal line, which is still amazing, but not on sale. :(


And besides, where else can you get soft seamed baby pink fishnets and a sailor pin-up swimsuit? Heck, I might get a swimsuit so I can put my sailor hat to use!

No comments: