20.8.07

Taiwanese Child Labor!

Ok ok, she's not a child, but she is doing my hard work for me. After coming over and showing me how to sew, she promptly realized that if I were do this alone, I'd end up with myself sewn into a pillow and suffocated. So instead, my super awesome, helpful, crafty and pitying friend made 20 of the 105 pillows we needed, and took 5 home to do later.

Look how excited she is! We removed the handcuffs for a little while because they were slowing down productivity.... but I figure a ball and chain will work nicely for next time we have a craft day. I told her we might even feed her next time!



I'm helping! I'm pinning and cutting, see that mess in the kitchen? that's called helping. Me playing with my Nintendo DS for about an hour was also very helpful...


ohh... back flap so the pillows are removable. What clever design!

and we're finished!



I love my friends who are all far better at implementing my ideas than I am. I'm going to go drop some fabric off in Sacramento to finish up the rest of my pillows with my even-more-helpful grandmother. If I had programs, I'd write a nice long thank you to everyone who helped.... but instead, I'm hoping the small intimate nature of the wedding will make it easy for me to publicly thank everyone who helped.

So, what are you going to do with all these pillows after?
Re-furnish our orgy room, remember? gotta keep things fresh!

No comments: