31.8.07

No heavy bracelet for me!

In my search for the right wedding jewelry (I still haven't thought about my ears in months, oh god) I at least found the perfect wrist adornment. I didn't want a heavy weight on me, or anything that might be too eye catching - I want people to still look at my face! Then again, we are asking people to bring their psp/ds, so it might be a sea of wifi-mario kart and puzzle quest.

This is what I bought:



Please ignore the not-removed tag that is safety pinned on. This thick bracelet cuffy thingy is made by Emma Cassi, a French designer living in London. It comes packaged in the cutest sheet music with a little note from her - and obviously, her work is beautiful. The cuff feels so light and delicate, like could easily rip it into pieces.... this is why my clumsy-ass has put it away safely so I don't accidentally break it before the wedding.



A bonus is that a lot of her items are on sale on her website right now. :D Lucky kids! I bought mine before the sale started, but I bought something for my sister/matron of honor/only bridesmaid to wear and be matchy-matchy with me. Christine, if you look at this, don't worry, I have other surprises for you - possibly involving flying squirrels and micro-diet (everyone's favorite japanese diet laxative!).

Now back to agonizing over what to put in my smelly-ear-holes. Yea, I know - no one told me stretching your lobes causes ear-funk. Smells like natto - that's my REAL wedding scent, fermented soy bean! yum!

No comments: