14.8.07

Morton's Foot!?

Curse that morton and his damned feet... I mean 10% of people have it, but I have always cursed that toe. I wanted to wear these, so bad, so bad I might cut my toe off... cinderella's step sisters did it, and I'm about as evil as they are, so it's only fitting, right?


so cute on the photo online

more grotesque cinderella knobby sister on me

Note my daikon ashi... and that toe! Why is my toe so long?
[mr. gb: the picture doesn't look NEARLY as weird as it does in person!]


Instead, I'm going to hide that toe that makes me so self conscious. I have other reasons, like that Mr GB isn't that much taller than I am and the grass thing. Yea... the grass. So i bought these and I'm stickin' to it:


I bought the first pair online, and now, well, I regret it. Mostly because it reminded me that my feet are the kind that those with foot fetishes would run away from, but also because the return policy is not so great. My impulse purchases will guide me to hell, or at least a sad disapproving head shake from Mr. GB. Am I insane for not wanting to keep a pair of shoes just because of my freakishly long finger-like toe?

No comments: