30.8.07

Table Numbers? check!

We've finished up the designs for the table numbers (yay!) and found ourselves some cute pedestals to put the numbers in. 12 verticals and 4 horizontal... just in case! I imagine we'll need them for something, and I'd rather be better prepared than scrambling to make something out of wire hanger and spray paint the night before.


Note the photo from our friend's wedding a month ago. Mr. GB has buck-teeth in this photo, and I look very annoyed. I wasn't, it was adorable, but like I said... photos = misery. The other piece of paper is just something that came with the frame.. funny story about that. Mr. GB's best friend's brother (woo!) found out through a friend that his wedding photos are now the cheesy images that come in frames for sale at neiman marcus. I guess the photographer decided it was worth selling without telling them. Watch out!



This leaves me wondering as I wander through our house, garage, and back stairwell completely full of boxes. What AM I going to do with 16 wire frames, 100 mushroom birds, parasols and sandalwood fans... and the other billion wedding things we have lying around? Mr. GB says to box and sell it on ebay as a ready-to-go wedding. HA!



On another note, we got our first rsvp back....
uh. what happened to it? it came this way, scotch tape and all, torn asunder.

No comments: