27.8.07

Inspiration Explooooosion!

I don't even need to say anything about Rebecca Thuss' Portfolio, it's just amazing. So many of these images have been in Martha Stewart (the seasonal wedding bible, as we call it at our house), but the nice, large collection of them all together so I can rethink my entire wedding all over again and cry about the missed ideas and opportunities is wonderful! for me, not so much for Mr. GB who is wishing the internet went done until the wedding so I'd stop mourning over what I wish we had time to do.

Here are some of my favorites!







I'm about two seconds away from buying a birdhouse and some geese just because the wedding above is so freakin' perfect. I mean, I could capture some of the geese by our house in Lake Merritt, but there is this smell...

No comments: